Tel Aviv: Thirty-three people have been reportedly killed in an Israeli airstrike on a refugee camp in the centre of the Gaza Strip. After this, the criticism that the people of the Gaza Strip are suffering due to Israeli attacks is gaining more momentum. Besides, the Israeli army has released videos of deploying rocket launchers near Gaza grounds and swimming pools. Through this, Israel is trying to make everyone realise that the common people are becoming victims in the war in Gaza, and that Hamas is responsible for this. If the people of Gaza eliminate the leaders of Hamas, then this war will end soon, Israel’s Defence Minister Yoav Gallant has suggested.
Moreover, US Secretary of State Antony Blinken has met Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas in Jordan. During this, the Head of State of Palestine demanded that Israel’s ongoing attacks on Gaza should be stopped immediately. However, despite the US demand, Israel has refused to stop the ongoing attacks on Hamas. On Sunday, Israel carried out an airstrike on the Maghazhi refugee camp located in the centre of the Gaza Strip. Hamas agencies provided information that 33 people were killed and 42 were injured. Also, Hamas’s agency has stated that every ten minutes, a child is killed in an Israeli attack.
Meanwhile, Israel has revealed that Hamas terrorists are attacking Israel by deploying rocket launchers near settlements, hospitals, grounds and swimming pools. Israeli security forces have released its videos. Israeli Defence Forces target Hamas positions from where the attacks are being carried out. Despite being aware of this, Israel had earlier also revealed that Hamas was deliberately attacking Israel from mob targets.
Furthermore, Israeli Defence Minister Yoav Gallant claimed that the people of Gaza could end this war soon by killing Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar. ‘We will definitely find Sinwar and kill him. However, the people of Gaza can reach Sinwar before us. If they destroy Sinwar, this war will end soon,’ Defence Minister Gallant has said.
A vigorous series of allegations have started between Israel and Hamas on this issue. In the meantime, Israeli Minister Amihai Eliyahu has created a sensation by making a controversial statement. After the terrorist attack by Hamas on October 7, the proposal to drop a nuclear bomb on Gaza was made before Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. However, PM Netanyahu rejected this, stated Eliyahu. Apart from this, Eliyahu also said during an interview that he will not allow the Gaza Strip’s Hamas terrorists to receive humanitarian aid in any way. After receiving feedback on his statement, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s office condemned it. Besides, the decision to remove Eliyahu from the minister post has also been announced.